Josef Hoffmann first designed this collection in 1912. In 1914 Lobmeyr edited the mat glass with black enamel broncit decoration for the first time. There is proof that this set was distributed through the shops of the Wiener Werkstätte.

Downloads

Series “B”
Product Sheet
Architectural Hardware
Furnishings
Lighting
Collections
Manufacturers
Designers
Collaborations
History
Research
Press
Downloads
Distributors
Resources
Store
Events
Contact
Instagram
© E.R. Butler & Co. All Rights Reserved.