This series of boxes was designed for Lobmeyr as early as 1916. A continuous and fruitful partnership developed between Strnad and Lobmeyr until the 1930ties. The boxes are perfectly simple and multifunctional. One sample can be inspected at the permanent design collection of the MoMA/New York.

Downloads

Architectural Hardware
Furnishings
Lighting
Collections
Manufacturers
Designers
Collaborations
History
Research
Press
Downloads
Distributors
Resources
Store
Events
Contact
Instagram
© E.R. Butler & Co. All Rights Reserved.