“Hermitage” Chandelier 1602-6
Russian Empire Family
This is one of the chandeliers taken from a collection of fixtures from the Hermitage in St. Petersburg. The frame consists of a multitude of brass rings richly highlighted with cut icicle crystals. The arms protrude from the central column in a tuft of ornaments bearing small crystals. A similar tuft crowns the top of the fixture.
Main feature of the central column is mouth blown a vessel of opaque glass. The most prominent detail though is the hand cut pyramids on the outer rim. Also these feature a tuft-like crown.
With its small size this chandelier is a perfect highlight for small salons or dining rooms.
|Lights||6 candles; Max. Wattage: 360 W|